26 February 2007

God

Azi am vorbit cu Dumnezeu pe chat. Prima data mi s-a incarcat cam greu, probabil era foarte solicitat Iata exact ce discutie am avut:
Me:
hi
God:
Hello. What is your name?
Me:
wtf?
God:
That was not very polite.
Me:
maybe
God:
I understand.
Me:
what's up?
God:
Not much is going on. I was waiting for you.
Me:
waiting for me ? why?
God:
Not really but it makes a good pickup line. Reductionism.
Me:
huh? i don't understand
God:
What? Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps I can explain it again better.
Me:
explain it then
God:
"It" refers to , I think.
Me:
hmm are you really god?
God:
I see you are one of those people who writes "Hmm" with 2 m's. Of course I am.. Really.
Me:
i see you see things
God:
I see. Not many people express themselves that way.
Me:
lol
God:
I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me:
i'm not
God:
What are you then?
Me:
STIINTA FAN !!! \:d/
God:
If you could have any kind of robot what would it be? Let us change the subject.
Me:
i don't wanna change the subject, i love CRAIOVA! :x
God:
What would you rather be doing? What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
Me:
FORZA STIINTA
God:
So was that.
Me:
do you love Craiova ?
God:
Yes God loves everyone and everything.
Me:
hurray
God:
What time is it there?
Me:
but do you love dINAMO, i hope not
God:
Yes God loves everyone and everything.
Me:
hmm, i didn't use to hate god until i saw this
God:
I see you are one of those people who writes "Hmm" with 2 m's. Why didn't you do it?
Me:
god isn't loyal to Universitatea, i'm sad :(
God:
I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was not loyal to Universitatea you are sad.
Me:
i'm sad now 'cause u love dinamo and Craiova, too :( good bye now
God:
Oh. See you later. What's the connection between " now cause me love dinamo and Craiova too good " and sadness?
Me:
no more talking, bye now :(
God:
Oh. See you later. That was not a yes or no question. You want more?
Me:
no
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
yeah, bye
God:
See you later. I can't believe it.

No comments: